These were the top takeaways that Zak and Luque suggested marketers could take back to their shops:
- Embrace using a CRM system as the home for business performance reports
- Build process around your marketing automation system to ensure it’s aggregating your marketing data across various sources and feeding consistent data into the CRM
- Leverage your marketing automation system as the day-to-day marketing optimization tool
- Leverage sales & marketing middleware to keep data in sync and aligned - remember data needs to sync in multiple directions
- Be diligent around processes to ensure a de-duplicated, aligned data set for sales and marketing
Zak left the audience with a “parting gift” - Bedrock Data’s Infographic of terminology across 70+ SaaS systems. Is it a “Lead” or “Person” or “Prospect” or “Contact”? Is it an “Opportunity” or “Deal” or “Potential”?
Check out the MarTech Terms Infographic here including free download.
And we’ll see you at MarTech Boston in October!