Help us integrate all the world’s data
Want to learn more? Here are some fast facts about Bedrock Data:
- We're located in Boston’s Leather District. Right near South Station and the Red Line T.
- Some of our favorite hobbies include skiing, playing hockey, hiking, cooking, running, gaming, writing, brewing beer, sailboat racing and relaxing.
- We're technical, and love to brainstorm about use cases, design and APIs.
- We don't believe in formal vacation policies (no more "15 days of vacation" nonsense).
- We love coffee, and keep a healthy stock of Blue Bottle on hand at all times.
- Every day is casual Friday.
We are currently hiring for these roles (see below for details):
- Support Engineer | Team Lead
- Content Marketing Specialist
- Lead Engineer
- Backend Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
Support Engineer | Team Lead
Bedrock Data’s products connect and continuously synchronize multiple cloud systems in real-time while cleaning data. Our solution is a compelling alternative to more complex and expensive system integrations done using do-it-yourself integration hubs or custom developed integrations. Over 300 customers worldwide have benefited from faster time to value while enabling the advanced features of the systems we connect.
- Defining the policies and procedures of our technical support function
- Maintaining the support queue
- Researching, troubleshooting and solving issues
- Qualify, prioritize, and close technical customer problems
- Communications between team related to solving technical issues
- At least 3 years experience in a technical support role
- Great communications skills on the phone, written and in person
- Experience working with SaaS platforms in the MarTech space such as; Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics
- A verifiable top performer who can define process and align stakeholders
- Independent motivation to create and execute self-directed work plans
- Prior experience with system or data integration
- Knowledge of REST APIs and a programming or scripting language
- Excitement for working in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and self-starting tech company
Sales & Marketing
Content Marketing Specialist
- Repurpose content including blog posts, videos, eBooks, collateral & presentations
- Build out website content using HubSpot; use tools such as Optimizely & Hotjar to optimize website user experience and conversions
- Manage the execution of demand generation programs including webinars, events, paid search & email campaigns
- Drive social media & influencer engagement
- Build, manage & optimize lead nurture email series using HubSpot
- Excellent communicator & writer
- 2-4 years experience in modern marketing including content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation
- Experience building HubSpot campaigns & generally working with HubSpot
At Bedrock Data, we believe in using the right tool for the job. This means that we use a number of use-case focused databases and technologies to build our product. As a Backend Engineer, you'd be working with:
- Apache Storm
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Mesos
- Amazon Web Services
At Bedrock Data, our top priority is to delight our customers, and we're looking for talented designer-developers to help us do just that. As a Frontend Engineer, you would be designing user interfaces and customer emails that help us take a complex problem and make it simple.