Help us integrate all the world’s data
Our products connect, clean and continuously synchronize multiple cloud systems in real-time. Bedrock Data connects multiple business applications to help our customers achieve improved team alignment, greater agility and a consistent view of customers. By eliminating complex and expensive system integrations, our common-sense approach speeds and simplifies cloud connections for hundreds of customers worldwide.
Want to learn more? Here are some fast facts about Bedrock Data:
- We're located in Boston’s Leather District. Right near South Station and the Red Line T.
- Some of our favorite hobbies include skiing, playing hockey, hiking, cooking, running, gaming, writing, brewing beer, sailboat racing and relaxing.
- We're technical, and love to brainstorm about use cases, design and APIs.
- We don't believe in formal vacation policies (no more "15 days of vacation" nonsense).
- We love coffee, and keep a healthy stock of Blue Bottle on hand at all times.
- Every day is casual Friday.
We are currently hiring for these roles (see below for details):
- Content Marketing Manager
- Lead Engineer
- Backend Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
Content Marketing Manager
Bedrock Data seeks a high performing Content Marketing Manager as a key team member on Bedrock Data's "lean and mean" marketing team, reporting directly to our VP, Marketing.
You will be part of an integrated commercial team at Bedrock Data, partnering closely with sales, customer success and product teams to drive growth as we bring a new category of products to market in the coming months.
This is a great opportunity for a growth marketer to work across multiple marketing functions and be a major contributor across our content, blog, website, social media, email/nurturing and marketing program management.
- Make an impact in the market
- Continually create & execute on innovative ways for us to reach & engage our target audience
- Own our blog, social media & influencer engagement, using innovative (not "me too") strategies to engage
- Create & repurpose content including blog posts, videos, expert guides, collateral & presentations
- Build out new website content using HubSpot
- Contribute to marketing programs including webinars, events & email
- Excellent communicator & writer
- At least three years experience in modern marketing including content marketing, inbound marketing & marketing automation
- Experience writing for an IT or business operations audience is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
At Bedrock Data, a Lead Engineer is responsible for leading a small team of developers to achieve awesome results. You'll do a lot of coding, but you'll also spend plenty of time coaching your team. Building software means making micro decisions constantly. We focus on optimizing everything for the benefit of our customers – and this starts with a development process that's laser-focused on shipping code, getting feedback, and iterating from there.
If you enjoy designing software components at a high level, writing code across the full software stack, picking up new technologies on the fly, and helping others to develop their skills while putting themselves in the customer's shoes, we'd love to hear from you.
At Bedrock Data, we believe in using the right tool for the job. This means that we use a number of use-case focused databases and technologies to build our product. As a Backend Engineer, you'd be working with:
- Apache Storm
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Mesos
- Amazon Web Services
You'd spend a lot of time writing and deploying code using these tools, and you'd also get to contribute to technology decisions moving forward. We don't pick tech for tech's sake – we pick tech which fits our need in a provable way. If this is up your alley, we'd love to hear from you.
At Bedrock Data, our top priority is to delight our customers, and we're looking for talented designer-developers to help us do just that. As a Frontend Engineer, you would be designing user interfaces and customer emails that help us take a complex problem and make it simple.
We are constantly putting ourselves in the customer's shoes, and we figure that great designers like to do the same thing. That means you'd find yourself talking to customers all the time, sharing and iterating your designs while driving consensus with PMs and engineers.
From there you'll get to write some code, and make your design-dreams a reality. And then we celebrate!
If this sounds like fun, get in touch.