For customers of Sync, you can now sign up for weekly Mapping Workshops. Whether you are a brand new customer just going through the initial setup or you've been a Bedrock Data customer for a few years, our hope is everyone will be able to take away learning something new about mapping best practices.
In an effort to personalize these workshops based on your Connector Pairings, you will be asked to select your Connector Pairings in the registration form. Here is what you can expect to learn:
- How to setup a new field mapping
- Preparation steps for adding new mappings
- Understanding the importance of field types and what to look out for
- Troubleshooting best practices
For customers interested, we'll be asking those that attend if anyone would like to have their own Mappings be part of the Workshop. The first customer to raise their hand in the Workshop will be selected. If nobody is open to sharing their mapping setup with other customers, our team will have demo portals setup and ready to go.
Make sure you come prepared with the following:
- Access to your Bedrock Data portal at my.bedrockdata.com
- Access to both systems you are connecting
- Ability to create custom fields in your connected systems