Bedrock Data launches PhoneBurner connector to add power dialing capabilities to any CRM or marketing automation system
Posted by Zak Pines on Aug 19, 2016 1:20:38 PM
Bedrock Data has added a robust PhoneBurner connector to allow customers to incorporate the PhoneBurner power dialer into their lead generation and sales processes. By connecting PhoneBurner to any CRM or marketing automation systems, cusotmers can greatly increase the productivity of their inside sales, BDR and teleprospecting teams with capabilities including high volume call queues and recorded voicemail.
For existing Bedrock Data customers, PhoneBurner can now be added as an additional connector.
As part of the connection, you can:
- Manage rules for pushing leads from Marketing Automation or CRM to PhoneBurner
- Push qualified leads/contacts from PhoneBurner to Marketing Automation and/or CRM
- Synchronize activities from PhoneBurner to provide visibility to sales teams
- Synchronize accounts & contacts to keep data aligned between systems
System connectors available include:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- .... and more...
Here are screenshots of a common CRM-PhoneBurner integration.
1. As part of the setup process, your team defines what critera triggers leads to be pushed from Marketing Automation/CRM to PhoneBurner (e.g. lead status, lead score)
2. Leads start in your CRM and/or Marketing Automation systems
3. BDR team uses PhoneBurner for high volume phone outreach
4. BDR logs activities in PhoneBurner
5. Leads qualified via PhoneBurner are pushed to CRM and/or Marketing Automation System, includes activity history for rep visibility so the sales rep knows the background around that lead
Key Benefits of the PhoneBurner Connector:
- Connect PhoneBurner into your lead generation process – more connections, more results from your outbound calling efforts, faster processes, better aligned marketing and calling resources
- Avoid duplicate data across multiple systems
- Avoid nightmares and time of spreadsheet uploads between systems
- Bring PhoneBurner activities into CRM for sales rep visibility and reporting
- Align PhoneBurner to CRM to allow for volume calling to customer accounts as part of customer outreach programs
If you are an existing Bedrock Data customer and would like help adding PhoneBurner, please contact our support team.
If you are not a Bedrock Data customer, contact us and we can help you get up and running with a PhoneBurner connection to your CRM and/or marketing automation systems.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Bedrock Support Team
Can't find the answers to your questions in our Help Center? Reach out to our support team by either filing a ticket at our dedicated support page or give us a call at 877-588-2671 extension 3.
- Making HubSpot marketing data visible in your CRM
- How to Setup a Process to Track Campaigns in HubSpot with your CRM System
- The best way to connect HubSpot & Cvent and get the most out of both systems
- Change Management Best Practices For your Bedrock Integration
- Coordinating Your Event Marketing & Marketing Automation Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
Posts by Topic
- New Features
- Use Cases
- Best Practices
- Conditional Mapping
- HubSpot CRM Integration
- hubspot cvent integrations
- Integration Errors
- product update
- sync tutorials