Posted by Zak Pines on Sep 16, 2016 11:50:11 AM
Bedrock Data has recently launched an updated ConnectWise connector built on ConnectWise's REST API and featured as a certified Connector Partner in the ConnectWise Marketplace.
This is part two in a four-part series reviewing some of the key use cases. We have already covered the ConnectWise-SalesForce integration, and here we will cover the marketing automation use case for those connecting HubSpot with ConnectWise.
Who pairs ConnectWise & HubSpot?
Businesses using ConnectWise for CRM and/or support management want to tie in a new or existing HubSpot instance in order to better connect their marketing efforts with sales and support. HubSpot can be used as a full marketing database and marketing automation platform, and also has the capabilities as a full content management system to manage and host a company website (optional). HubSpot is best known for being a complete set of tools for managing a comprehensive inbound marketing program including blog and social media as a centerpiece to a company's demand generation strategy.
How does Bedrock Data integrate ConnectWise & HubSpot?
Bedrock Data unifies, aligns and synchronizes data across ConnectWise and HubSpot to help you get a single view of the customer - marketing, sales and support are all working with the latest, updated data around a customer. This also allows a company to track it's marketing leads from HubSpot through to ConnectWise to measure the results and effectiveness of marketing.
What objects are integrated?
Bedrock Data bi-directionally synchronizes data between HubSpot and ConnectWise, aligning data between the two systems, using the below data objects:
Show me screenshots!
Here's what a common data flow looks like across HubSpot and ConnectWise. Note that the integration is bi-directional and all of the above data is kept in sync between both systems.
1) A new lead starts in HubSpot as a contact record
2) That lead synchronizes to ConnectWise - you setup the rules that qualify a lead to be pushed from HubSpot to ConnectWise. Usually this is triggered based on reaching the marketing qualified stage.
3) Additional activities are bi-directly synchronized between both HubSpot and ConnectWise.
As prospect/customer engages with website, participates in marketing campaigns or views content, these activities are logged in HubSpot and then synchronized to ConnectWise for visiblity by sales and/or support teams.
4) Here's a view of those same activities in ConnectWise
5) Valuable HubSpot fields such as "conversion event" are visible to sales through ConnectWise
Lastly, ConnectWise opportunity data is synchronized back to HubSpot Deals, which enables closed loop reporting from HubSpot on marketing effectiveness connected to key CRM data such as opportunities and $ value.
How about existing CRM data?
This is also a strong use case, as you can map any of your custom fields on ConnectWise contacts or accounts to HubSpot, giving you a lot of control for managing lists, emails and workflows to those lists, including:
- Setup of smart lists, dynamically updated by the CRM data originating in ConnectWise and syncing to HubSpot
- Run multi-touch campaigns to these segmented lists
- Trigger workflows based on changes to this data e.g. a customer's status or product affiliation changes
How do I get started?
Contact Us to get started! The process is to map the data fields between the two systems, test, and then turn on the bi-directional synchronization between your HubSpot and ConnectWise systems.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Bedrock Support Team
Can't find the answers to your questions in our Help Center? Reach out to our support team by either filing a ticket at our dedicated support page or give us a call at 877-588-2671 extension 3.
- Bedrock Data adds HubSpot Timelines support, enabling deeper segmentation on data from connected systems
- Five ways Bedrock Data provides a better Marketo-SugarCRM connector
- Integrating ConnectWise & HubSpot, what do I need to know?
- Integrating ConnectWise & Salesforce, what do I need to know?
- Customer Use Case Example: HubSpot, PhoneBurner & ConnectWise